Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Dads Point of view

Well, we made it trhough monsoon Disney, I mean Animak Kingdom and Epcot Dinner day. It rained and rained and rained and rained and rained all damn day! I have to say we all did pretty well considering the conditions of the day. THe bug thing was simple compared to dealing with cameron on the dinosaur ride, but after doing the ride I think he had a heads up on that ride because it was TOUGH. The ride should probably be NC-17 cause there were scared folks all over the place. So I got one nit whitt terrified and the other screaming at me to buy him a dinsaur. The nemo thing was alright Carson kept asking after each and every scene "is it over" Not impressed at all. I got to have a beer half way through our our Rainy day so I was able to have some fun walking through Disney in the rain. All in all it was a good day, no one got busted up and we got to be in Disney Parks w/o to many other people around.

No comments: