Monday, March 3, 2008

We will be babywearing in Mickey style!!!



I bought this Ergo specificially to take to Disney with us...I also bought the coordinating backpack. It started out as a black and khaki Ergo and black backpack with bug print pockets. So, I decided to dye the carrier red, ordered some black and red Mickey Mouse fabric and had Mickey embroidered onto the carrier and backpack and used the fabric to line the pockets too! So, here we are!!!


Here is the coordinating backpack:




















And just because he is so darn cute, here is a picture of Cohen!!!

One more thing, our tickets for the Pirate and Princess party came in today!! They are little credit card looking things, the boys were SOOOOO excited. One of the cards is The Incredibles! Oh, we also got another package today from Disney, it looks JUST LIKE the first one, which has me concerned...I hope we don't have TWO trips booked!!! I'll be making a call tomorrow to get it sorted out! ;o)

No comments: