Monday, March 31, 2008

10:30p.m. - I should be in bed!!!

Well, we are putting the final touches on the packing and deciding what we will be taking, what will stay, who will be where, and how we will get to the airport. We looked into doing the whole Super Shuttle thing, but that was going to mean lugging all of our carseats through the airport, to Florida, and back...no thank you! So, we are going to be driving and staying in one of those off-site airport parking places. This means we need to get there a bit earlier than we even planned so we can make sure we are where we need to be, when we need to be there. I have clothes laid out for the boys and myself, so I'm prepared and ready to just get up and go in the morning! Oooh, I do need to go pack my makeup...I am going to try to put my face on at least a few times this week!!! We've decided that we are going to take one stroller and the buggy board and if that isn't enough we will just rent a stroller when we get there...this way we aren't both lugging around a stroller and nobody sitting in either! So far there are six bags and a stroller between the five of us, I think that is pretty good considering one is our camera bag and one is my backpack. I don't know if Eric is going to try to pack his backpack along with his bag, I wouldn't doubt it, he likes to take STUFF with him when he travels! ;o)

Oh, tonight when we went to pick Chris & Preston up from the airport we stood by a couple that just got back from Disney World today...they had been there six days with a four year old and two year old - I got a glimpse of what I will look like next week!!! LOL Well, I'm going to get off here. I will email those that may need our information with what you may need, otherwise I'll post again when we get to Disney! Feel free to save the link to the blog and check it daily, I will probably not send out reminders! ;o)

No comments: