Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bumpy road

Well, we are 9 days out and Eric and I just got over a HORRIBLE case of the flu! So, we are both super weak and the house is a disaster...needless to say, the 2 week checklist is REALLY behind!!! I was PLANNING on beginning to pack last week and, well, that just didn't happen! So far none of the boys are showing symptoms of the flu, but we are going to lay low and just hang out for the next 9 days in hopes of keeping the bug at bay. In the meantime, we will (pending any illness) go out at some point this week to celebrate my THIRTIETH birthday and Eric's thirty-third...WOW, we're getting old!! :o) The boys will also get that chance to celebrate Easter with their Grammy & Poppa Russ, since we were unable to do that today. :o(

But, one good thing is that none of the boys were sick on Easter, I was really worried that Cohen would be sick on his first Easter...I'll have to try to post some pics later!

No comments: